Persons wishing to become a member of the church may do so through one of the following ways:
- Respond to the invitation extended after each sermon to salvation and membership. You will be asked to come forward to receive the right hand of fellowship from the Pastor.
- Attend a Membership Inquiry seminar which will be offered every other month. This brief seminar will provide attendees an opportunity to have questions about the church answered and to make a commitment to salvation and or membership.
- Membership enables persons to join in with what God is doing through the vibrant, viable, vital fellowship of ACOG.
- Membership allows the Pastoral team to assess your gifts and skills so that those gifts can be utilized in the ministries of the church. You must be a member to serve in leadership positions and in our core ministries.
- Membership gives you access to
- Infant Dedications
- Spiritual Counseling
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Wedding Services
- Funeral Services, etc.
- Be saved and daily practice the lifestyle of Christianity as taught by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Regularly attend one of the Sunday morning worship services and the Wednesday Night Praise and Worship Service.
- Support the work of the church through their time, talents and treasure; giving at least the tithe as commanded by the Lord.
- Attend a small group Bible Study weekly. Several opportunities are available on Sunday mornings and through the Neighborhood Connection Groups.